Who doesn’t want to look like Beth Dutton from Yellowstone? She’s the epitome of style and sophistication. But how do you copy her wardrobe choices without breaking the bank? Find out in this guide, where we’ll look into the details of Beth’s outfits, provide shopping tips, and show you how to put together a stylish closet that rivals hers.
Introduction to Beth Dutton’s Style
Beth Dutton is a strong, independent woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to go after it. Her style is reflective of her personality; it’s confident, bold, and unafraid to make a statement. Beth isn’t afraid to experiment with her look, and she has a knack for putting together unique and eye-catching outfits. If you’re looking to add a little Beth Dutton-inspired edge to your wardrobe, here are some tips on how to copy her style.
Beth typically sticks to a neutral color palette of black, white, and gray, but she isn’t afraid to add a pop of color with her accessories. She also likes to mix different textures and fabrics in her looks, like pairing a leather jacket with a chiffon dress. And no matter what she’s wearing, Beth always looks put together and polished.
To get Beth’s signature style, start with the basics: a well-fitting pair of jeans, a button-down shirt or blouse, and a tailored jacket or coat. Then accessorize with some bold jewelry or sunglasses. And don’t forget the finishing touches – Beth always has perfect hair and makeup!
How To Copy Beth Dutton’s Outfits
In order to copy Beth Dutton’s outfits from Yellowstone, you’ll need to invest in some key pieces. A good starting point is a great pair of jeans. Look for a dark wash with minimal distressing. Beth often wears skinny or straight leg styles, so these are your best bet.
Next, you’ll need some tops to go with your new jeans. A crisp white button-down is always a good choice, and Beth has been known to rock a chambray shirt on occasion. For something a little more daring, try a printed blouse or even a leather jacket.
layering is key when it comes to nailing Beth’s style. She frequently pairs her tops with cardigans, jackets, and scarves. This is an easy way to add interest and texture to your look.
Finally, don’t forget the accessories! A great pair of sunglasses, some delicate jewelry, and the right shoes can make all the difference. Beth loves cowboy boots, but they’re not necessarily required. Play around with different looks until you find what works for you.
The Essential Pieces in Beth Dutton’s Closet
When it comes to fashion, Beth Dutton is the undisputed queen of Yellowstone. Her unique style is a perfect blend of sophistication and edge, and we can’t get enough of it. If you’re looking to add a little Beth Dutton flair to your wardrobe, here are the essential pieces you’ll need:
- A good pair of cowboy boots: Beth always looks effortlessly chic in her cowboy boots, whether she’s pairing them with a flowy dress or ripped jeans. We love this pair from Free People.
- A plaid shirt: A plaid shirt is a must-have in any Western-inspired wardrobe, and Beth wears hers with everything from skirts to shorts. This one from Madewell would be perfect in your closet.
- denim shorts: No matter the season, denim shorts are always in style (and are especially perfect for those hot summer days in Montana). Channel Beth’s look with these high-waisted shorts from Levi’s.
- A leather jacket: Beth’s leather jacket is the epitome of cool-girl style, and we can’t get enough of it. This moto jacket from Blank NYC would be a great addition to your closet.
- A statement hat: No matter what she’s wearing, Beth always tops off her look with a stylish hat. This wide-brim fedora from Nordstrom would be the perfect finishing touch to any outfit.
Shopping Tips for Copying Beth Dutton’s Look
When it comes to nailing the perfect mix of effortless style and cowboy cool, nobody does it better than Beth Dutton on Yellowstone. If you’re looking to add a little Beth Dutton edge to your wardrobe, here are some shopping tips to get you started.
- Start with the basics: A good pair of jeans is key to any Beth Dutton-inspired outfit. Look for a pair that’s comfortable and flattering, like the Wrangler Retro Relaxed Fit Jeans.
- Add some edge: Beth’s style is all about mixing rough and tumble pieces with feminine details. To get her look, try pairing your jeans with a lace camisole or chambray shirt.
- Layer, layer, layer: One of the things that makes Beth’s style so interesting is her willingness to experiment with layering. She’ll often pair a dress or skirt over pants, or wear multiple layers of tops under a jacket or coat. For a Beth-approved layered look, try teaming a denim mini skirt with a leather moto jacket and chunky knit sweater.
- Accessorize: No outfit is complete without the right accessories, and Beth’s are always on point. From her signature statement earrings to her trusty cowboy boots, she knows how to pull an outfit together with the right finishing touches.
Recreate the Look with Affordable Alternatives
There’s no denying that Beth Dutton’s style is one of the best things about Yellowstone. The character, played by Kelly Reilly, has a knack for putting together outfits that are both stylish and practical for life on a ranch. While some of her looks are admittedly out of reach for the average person (that fur coat!), there are plenty of affordable alternatives that can help you recreate Beth’s style.
Here are some tips for getting the Beth Dutton look on a budget:
-Start with a great denim jacket. A good denim jacket is a key piece in any Beth Dutton-inspired outfit. Look for one with distressed details and plenty of pockets.
-Pair your denim jacket with a plaid shirt. Plaid is another key element in Beth’s style, and you can find affordable shirts in all kinds of colors and patterns at most stores. Just make sure to tuck it into your jeans or skirts to get that signature Beth look.
- Layer, layer, layer. One of the best things about Beth’s style is how she layers different pieces to create a unique look. A simple tank top or tee can be transformed with the addition of a sweater or scarf worn over top. And don’t forget the power of layering jewelry! A few simple chains or beads can really elevate an outfit.
- Invest in some quality cowboy boots. Beth always looks put together, even when she’s out on the ranch, thanks to her trust
We hope that our guide on how to copy Beth Dutton’s outfits from Yellowstone has given you plenty of ideas and inspiration. With the right pieces, you can create a wardrobe just as stylish as hers. From classic chambray shirts to leather jackets, Beth’s style is timeless and iconic – something we can all strive for in our own closets. So next time you need some fashion inspiration look no further than the Queen of Montana herself!